Redplum

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Win a Keurig coffeemaker!

My local Hannaford has a Keurig coffeemaker in their bakery section where you can make your own cup of coffee for $1.19. I do my grocery shopping on Wednesday nights, and guess what? I am addicted to this coffee. I leave the kids at home with their dad, go to the store, brew my coffee and then stroll around the store in utter bliss.  There are no screaming kids (at least, not in MY cart). The slogan should be "Keurig, take me away!"


You can head on over to Keurig's website to learn more about them. You can also enter to win one by heading on over to A Mom's Balancing Act, where you can read her review of the Keurig Special Edition coffeemaker and then enter to win your very own. Well, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment