Redplum

Sunday, June 13, 2010

How I got paid to shop at Rite-Aid!



Here is what I picked up on my shopping trip to Rite-Aid today.  The grand total for everything you see in the picture was....drumroll please....I GOT PAID $1.12 to bring this home from the store!

Here is how I did it:
The total at the register for these products was $28.92. I had a Rite-Aid video values coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase, bringing it down to $23.92. I will break the rest down by product.

Gillette ProFusion Razor - $9.99
I used a $4/1 coupon from the 6/6 newspaper.
I sent in for a $5 Rite-Aid Single Check Rebate (SCR). (0.99)

Old Spice deodorant - 2/$7
I used a $1/2 coupon from the 6/6 paper.
I sent in for a $3 Rite-Aid SCR. (3.00)

Bangor Daily News - $2 (2.00)

Tugaboo Trial-Size diapers - $0.99
I used my Rite-Aid wellness+ card for a 10% discount ($0.10)
I used a $1 coupon found inside the last trial size of Tugaboos that I purchased. (-0.11)

Blink Tears eye drops - $7.99
I used a $2 coupon printed from coupons.com.
I sent in for a $7.99 Rite-Aid SCR. (-2.00)

This brings my total to $3.88, but thanks to that $5 coupon from above, I end up gaining $1.12!  Plus, I now have all the coupons from the inserts in that newspaper, so I can save even more money on future trips.

By the way, Single Check Rebates are VERY easy. You sign up on-line at Rite-Aid's website to process them.  You go to the store, purchase your items, come home and log in. All you do is enter a few numbers from your receipt, and then they mail you a check!

So, here is your action checklist.
~Buy a weekend paper for coupon inserts and check out on-line printables too.
~Go to Riteaid.com and sign up for wellness+ rewards.
~Sign up for Single Check Rebates.
~Sign up for Rite-Aid video values (you get downloadable coupons in exchange for watching commercials).

No comments:

Post a Comment