Redplum

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free Panties at Lane Bryant!

I just got my free cami at Lane Bryant last week, and I have to say that I absolutely love it!  It has an adorable shirred neckline, a good range of its adjustable straps, and it actually covers my cleavage, which none of my other tanks tops do, and my pet peeve is wearing a bunch of clothes that don't actually cover me up!  The cami retails at $19.50, but was free with last week's coupon.


Now Lane Bryant is offering a free pair of Cacique Panties. You can choose either black or white and you don’t even need a coupon! This offer is good until May 19th, but I recommend that you as soon as possible before they run out.  Lane Bryant has women's sizes starting at size 12.  They also offer hard-to-find bra sizes for well-endowed women, including cup sizes F, G and H!  Thanks, Couponing to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment